create something today
It seems like a good day for creating, doesn’t it ? So go ahead:
- Scribble a poem.
- String some beads together.
- Knit and purl a few rows of that sweater.
- Borrow a coloring book from a kid and pick out a page to color. If you don’t have crayons, you can use some of mine.
- Take a photograph of something outside your front door that looks like autumn.
- Make up your own song—and sing it, of course.
- Draw a picture on a postcard and mail it to yourself.
- Tie dye your kitchen curtains.
- Choose a color scheme for redecorating your bathroom.
- Cut out some pieces of fabric for your quilt.
- Turn a bunch of flowers into a bouquet.
- Build a shelf and paint it.
- Cut out some magazine pictures and make a collage.
- Try a new recipe or experiment with an old one.
- Make someone happy.
- Make someone else giggle.
- Create your own list of things to create.
- Improvise. Riff. Make something up.
After you complete your creation, you can assume this pose. (You don’t have to, but you’re entitled.)