Thank you, Debbie and Container Chronicles, for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. (I can hardly contain myself!) But seriously, I’m really pleased and grateful for the nomination and to be able to share it with other bloggers.
there must be rules
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
there must be 7 things about me
- I named my cat Naima after the ballad John Coltrane wrote–and named–for his first wife (it’s on the album Giant Steps). Naima means “tranquil,” which is probably why my cat refuses to answer to it.
- The first time I tried to leave home, I was 3. Then I laid low till kindergarten before making another attempt to escape.
- My favorite foods are raspberries, ginger, and cilantro. Coffee is essential. Dark chocolate makes everything better.
- For a few years, I was the firm administrator for an accounting firm. I created the Accounting Academy Awards to get us all through tax season.
- I’ve been writing and telling stories in one form or another from very early on. In my pre-teens, for example, I wrote over a hundred plays on lined loose leaf paper. Each completed “work” went into its own card stock report cover with the title handwritten in the little rectangle on the front.
- In the 70s, I had a job where I went to work barefoot one day, and the only question anyone asked me was, “Aren’t your feet cold?”
- If I only had one day left to live, I’d want to spend it hiking in Pt. Reyes National Seashore.
there must be sharing!
Here are 15 fellow bloggers I’m nominating for this award. Please check them out and see for yourself how good they are.
- Sorting it Out
- LUGGAGE Lady
- Meaningful Life
- Under the Blue Door
- K.L. Wightman
- Internal Evolution
- It Started with a Quote
- Courage 2 Create
- The Running Father Blog
- My Life in Color
- Flashlight City Blues
- Hege Nabo
- The Happsters
- Land of Enchantment Blog
Thank you again, Debbie, and thank all of you inspiring bloggers for doing what you do. Being able to peek into so many different worlds makes my world that much richer!